Friday, November 23, 2007

It would have to be today......

that Matthew wanted to sleep for a long nap, and Mommy had to wake him up!

Today, we had a session booked with a photographer for Matthew's 6 month pictures and also family pictures. Unfortunatately, Daddy couldn't get out of work, so just I went with Matthew.

My normally happy go lucky baby cried through the entire session... well, he almost cracked a smile once or twice and not until the photographer's son came home from school and made him laugh!

Oh well, c'est la vie as I always say! I think next time, Daddy's going to do the pictures (well, except for the family picture) or I'm all game for the photographer who comes to your house... I bet Matthew would be waayyy more comfortable in his own house!

I'll be sure to post the pictures (even though they're copyrighted) when I get them ;o)

No comments: