Thursday, November 8, 2007

It was a Beeeeeautiful Day!

Hi everyone! It's me, Matthew, blogging today.
Guess what I did today?
I went to see my very first movie in a real movie theatre! It was so much fun!
First, I went with my Mommy to meet her friend Angela and her baby Kevin at a place called Starbucks. I'd never been to Starbucks before, but there were so many different people and things to look at! I just sat in my stroller while Mommy and her friend had their drinks and I was a very good boy.

Then Mommy, Angela, Kevin and I went over to the movie theatre. It was in the same shopping mall. It's been a few weeks since I'd been to the shopping mall so I was amazed at everything there is to look at when your Mommy wheels you around! I love being able to sit up in my stroller like a big boy! It's like I have a little car to zoom around in!

When we got to the movie theatre, there were all kinds of bright colored lights all over the walls. They were very cool! Then, we went inside a room and there was the bigggggggest TV I've ever seen in my life!!!!!! Wowwwweeeee!!! I know Mommy doesn't let me watch tv too much at home, but she must have been saving up for this! The TV went from one side of the wall to the other! I couldn't stop watching it for the first little while!

But then it became even more exciting to look around at all of the other babies in the room. They were sitting with their mommies in chairs too, but because the rest of the chairs were higher than me, I could see all of them! I thought it was quite funny to see 100 different babies!

The movie that we went to see was called Bee Movie. It was pretty fun to watch. Lots of exciting colorful things to look at and funny bees flying around all over the place.

About half way through the movie, I started getting a bit fussy though. The same thing I usually do in church every week. But, in this place, Mommy didn't have a quiet room to take me to, so she went and stood in the walkway for a while. Evetually, I fell asleep and then Mommy went back to her chair. I missed the rest of the movie, but I had a great nap!

What a fun day! Mommy promises that she will take me out to do fun and exciting things more often, now that I can sit up like a big boy in my stroller and see the world around me. I wonder where we'll go next?

No comments: