Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy 1/2 Birthday to Me!

Wow! I'm 6 months old today! It's me, Matthew, blogging today in case you didn't notice.

Mommy says that this is my half birthday! She says that I have to wait until my full birthday though before I can have cake and presents! She said that only Uncle Mark gets to have presents and cake on his half birthday and that's just because his real birthday is on Christmas, so Grandma always felt sorry for him.

Mommy has put some new pictures of me on the web. My famous monthly shot with my puppy dog is there. The only thing different this time is...... I'm sitting up on my own! Yes, I've mastered that skill just in time for my half birthday! Today, I sat up for almost 15 minutes with no help from Mommy or Daddy! I love sitting... it's much more fun than having to stare at the ceiling all the time or look at everybody's feet!

Tomorrow, I have to go see the evil needle lady again. Except this time, Mommy and Daddy have to get needles too! I hope they won't cry. I'll tell them to be brave just like me!

Then, later in the week, I am going on a road trip with Mommy and Daddy! We are going to Banff and we will be staying in a hotel. I hope I have lots of fun!!!

Click Here to see New pictures of me: 6 month pictures

No comments: