Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What I learned Today....

Hi everyone, it's me, Matthew, blogging today. I am learning new things all the time! I will try and let you know whenever Mommy lets me get on the computer.
Today, I learned 2 things.

First, I learned that there are these things mommy calls "registers" in our house. They are very far away and underneath a table and you have to crawl all the way across the room to get to it, but when you do, it can entertain you for a long time if you poke your fingers in the slots and try to pull it out of the rug!

Next, I learned that in the bathtub, if you smack your hand down on the water really hard, it makes big splashes and it gets both Mommy and me wet! That was lots of fun!

That's it for today... time for me to go to bed!

Love,
Matthew

No comments: