Monday, January 21, 2008

Same Old, Same Old

Hi everyone, it's me, Matthew, blogging today.
Not much to tell you... It's been really cold here for the last few days so Mommy has made me stay home most of the time. We can't go for any walks and she made me stay home on the weekend when she went for groceries. I didn't mind though, because Daddy and I were watching the football game on TV. It looked a lot colder there than here!

Today I had a visit with Dr. Patti. She says I'm doing great! Nothing out of the ordinary.

Then, Mommy took me to the mall because we had to return one of my Christmas presents. It was the bowling set that Mommy bought me. I didn't like it too much, so Mommy said she's going to by me a sleeping bag instead because I always kick off all of my covers.

We went to Market Mall. It's my favourite mall, because they have really cool diaper change stations. Everyone gets their own station complete with a sink and cool lights to look at. And... when you yell loud, it sounds REALLY loud in there!

Then Mommy heated up some of my baby food for lunch. Not fair! She was having Pizza. How come I had to eat mushed up carrots and peas???? She gave me a few little nibbles of pizza though. And, I got to have a few sips of apple juice. That's a big treat for me!

Then we went to return my toy. Mommy was going to leave then, but I fell asleep in my stroller, so Mommy figured she'd better keep shopping so that I got my nap in.

I slept for about a half hour or so. In that time, Mommy managed to buy me 3 shirts, one toque/scarf thingy and a wetsuit. A wetsuit?? What the heck is that? Mommy says I will get to wear it when we go swimming and when we play in the lake this summer. It's UV protected, whatever that means. Mommy says I will look like a little surfer dude!

Tomorrow, I get to go and see my friends at our class. I can't wait!

Talk to you soon!

Love,
Matthew

No comments: