Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Shopping Trip

Hi Everybody, It's me, Matthew, blogging today!

Today, Mommy took me grocery shopping. I know, you're thinking, "so, what's the big deal?". Well! Mommy got me out of my carseat and carried me into the store and I figured I'd have to be carried around as usual.

BUT.... this time, Mommy finally got up the courage to let me ride in the shopping cart!!! Mommy says that we can only do this at Sobey's until I'm bigger because they have very good seatbelts in their carts and none of the other stores do. (Mommy note: and the handles can also be sanitized before we go in ;o)


It was so much fun!! I could see everything!!! I kept trying to tell Mommy that I liked to look at the big lights in the ceiling. I would put my hand up and say "ehh"... I was trying to tell Mommy to look at them too!

When Mommy was buying fruits, I could reach out and touch the bag as she put the grapes in! It was sooo exciting! And all of the nice ladies in the store smiled at me and said hello to me! I like to smile back at people. Yesterday, there was a funny man eating a hot dog at Costco. I thought he was silly, so I laughed out loud when he said hi to me!

I think I am going to want to go grocery shopping every day! The bestest part ever though, was when we got to ride in the cart back to the car because the road made the cart go bump, bump, bump, bump... this was soooo funny I couldn't stop giggling :O)


p.s. Mommy note: Just in case you were wondering... I knew I would jinx myself when I wrote about Matthew's new nap schedule... We're now back on the 45 min schedule...

No comments: