Friday, January 4, 2008

My Adventures Today

Hi everyone, it's me, Matthew, blogging today.

Today, I discovered that Mommy keeps a bowl of water on the floor in the kitchen with a water fall in it! I crawled all the way from the living room where I was playing with my toys to the bowl to see if I could touch it! Guess what! I got there before Mommy got to me! he he!

Then I heard Mommy say to the kitties... "sorry guys, but I have to move your dish to the bathroom now!"

Mommy says tomorrow we are going shopping for cat doors. Mommy said that she was going to put a gate up so that I couldn't get near the basement door, but she changed her mind back to the cat doors instead.

Later on in the afteroon, Mommy and I were playing in my room after my nap. I crawled all the way under the table to play with the register. I love playing with those things! They are fun to smack with your hand!

Then, I discovered that my kitty likes to sit on my window sill. If I reach up way, way high up, I can almost grab his tail! I wanted to see why the kitty was sitting on the window sill, so I whined until Mommy let me stand by the window. I can juusssst about see out the window but not quite.. Mommy says in a few months I will be big enough and tall enough to stand by the window myself.

Tonight, Mommy and Daddy took me to see something called zoolights. It was pretty fun, although, I think I would have rather just stayed home and played with my toys. Mommy says maybe next year I will have more fun. I did get to see a 10 foot tall giraffe that was made of lights! It was pretty cool!

Talk to you soon!

Love,
Matthew

No comments: