Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Park, The Park is SOOOO much Fun!

Matthew made a lot of trips to the park with Grandma and Grandpa while they were here. Now he thinks that it should be a daily part of our routine! As soon as we get out of the vehicle, he turns and heads straight for the park if I don't catch him quick!

Grandma taught him a naughty game ;o) Putting rocks on the slide....



He thinks this is hilarious, especially when someone comes along and cleans them off for him! Mommy thinks it's fine as long as he doesn't eat them! (Hopefully we're past that stage).



Sliding comes in a very close second. Going up the slide instead of down is even more fun.. although I know that one is going to turn into a boo-boo one day, so Mommy thinks we'd better not encourage that game!



Then there's putting rocks on all of the steps... game #3 played each time we go!



1 comment:

Julie said...

He is such a cutie! I can't wait until Max starts walking. I know parents of walking kids always say "Don't rush him!" But I want to be able to play with him instead of have my finger yanked out of the socket as he tries to run.