Saturday, July 21, 2007

Who's the Boss??

ok, so an update on my post last night. Matthew proved once again that he is the boss of the household. Wake me up at 11? I don't think so mom! He was so sound asleep (probably from not sleeping all day) that he wasn't interested in eating at all.

So... mom went back to bed. Woke up at 1am wondering if he wanted to eat. woke up again at 2:15 thinking, well, it's been 5 hours now... then woke up again at 3:30 and thought, well he has to be hungry by now! He was stirring a bit at this point, so he got up to eat and then went back to sleep. Then he slept until 7am to give mom atleast a few hours of sleep in a row!
This morning he was smiling and laughing away when I went in to get him... like I said, he's proven once again that we are to work around his schedule, not the other way around ;o)

No comments: