Friday, July 27, 2007

I've been wishing for sleep.....

It's what every new mom wishes for, right? Just a few hours of uninterrupted sleep? Well, my little man is giving me that gift now... trouble is, I can't sleep! I stil wake up every few hours wondering why he hasn't woken up yet! Matthew has started going to bed between 7 and 9 for the past week and sleeping anywhere from 5 to 8 hours! I guess it will take some getting used to now that my brain has been programmed to wake me up every 3 hours on the nose!

You'd think I'd be jumping for joy at all the free time I will have now, but I don't know what to do with myself! Here I am at 9pm, Matthew's been in bed since 6:45 (today was an early day b/c he wouldn't sleep all afternoon) and all I can think of is I want to pick him up and take him in our "nap room" and rock him! But, I know better... let sleeping babies be....

hmmm.....Friday night television it is I guess :p

No comments: