Wednesday, July 4, 2007

No Sleep, No Sleep, No Sleep

Sleep? What's that?
When Matthew was first born, the thought of having to be up every 3 hours was very scary.... now, sometimes just the thought of sleeping for even 3 hours would be nice :O)

I'm not really complaining though... Matthew's a great baby! He's only recently started to figure out that he can cry to get his way though... I used to always just put him down in the crib and he'd go to sleep no problem. Now, if he doesn't want to sleep, he'll let me know! It's hard to do, but I have to just let him cry (I know, I know, I can hear all you experienced Mom's rolling your eyes)... but he does eventually fall asleep.

I've been playing around with that Facebook website and looking up friends and decided to edit my own profile today. Guess I should have done it when I'd had a bit more sleep... Who's the first one to e-mail me, but my old friend from elementary school (male), who always used to tease me when we were little, and what does he see? Erin's interested in ......women !?!?!? oops.... little typo there..... bet I gave him a good laugh.

No comments: