Saturday, September 1, 2007

Guess What I can do!

Hi!

Boy, I had a busy week! First of all, Mommy bought me a new blankie... I love it! It's fuzzy on one side and smooth on the other! I had another blankie that I really like, but Mommy says that because it was knitted, it will never last for the next ?? years. She said she is speaking from personal experience, and so that blankie has to be for special times. This blankie will be my everyday blankie. Here is a picture of me with my blankie!



This week, I also had my very first bath in the big tub! I'm almost too big for my little tub because I kick my feet so much that none of the water stays in the tub! Mommy says I'm too little to bath in the big tub by myself yet, but if she holds me, it's ok! I had lots of fun! My legs floated like a fish while she held me!



Two days ago, I discovered that I have feet! Now, I like to grab on to them whenever Mommy changes my diaper. Mommy was all excited that I could grab my feet. I'm not sure why? They're just feet after all. I've known that they were there all along, they just didn't seem as interesting until now. Mommy says there is a special part in my baby book to write the date down that I found my feet!

Then today, Mommy came into my room to get me from my nap, and I was on my tummy! She doesn't know how I got there because I haven't rolled over by myself yet. I'm not sure that I want to roll over all of the time yet, so don't tell Mommy that I know how!

Well, I'm off to Saskatoon to see my granparents tomorrow. I get to fly on the big plane again! Yay!

Love,
Matthew

No comments: