Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just Another Day at the Office....

Hi everyone!

I turned 4 months old today! Now that I'm getting bigger, I'm turning into a busy bee!

First, I practise my balance... Look no hands!

Then I get down to business... I must make something interesting out of this thing Mommy keeps giving me....

Here is the finished product!

Then... Mommy props me up all over the place and expects me to smile. You've gotta be kidding... I have to smile again????

Next, I have to keep the "Imaginationstation" up and running.. it's hard work you know!


"She's finally going to give me a coffee break!!!"

But, the days not over yet. Must do some fine tuning to the hangy things....

Stick out my tongue at Mommy once and a while....

And by the end of the day......

I'M POOPED!

No comments: