Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hmmmm......

Anyone need a good stock tip? Here's one for you.....

Let's say that 10 million households in North America have little kids.

On average, let's say each house has 4 toys that require batteries... ah hah, but not just any battery... they all require D-Cell batteries (the big fat round ones that cost $8 for a package of 4).

Each toy requires on average, 3 batteries to make it work.

Each toy works for approximately 1 month with a set of batteries.. So, 3 packages per month

Now, let's see, in 1 year.... 10,000,000,000 x 3 x 12 x $8= .... (wait, I've gotta get my calculator out for this one. Mat leave ruins brain cells....).... 2 BILLION, 880 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!! on just 4 kids toys in each house.

See where I'm going here? Wait, I'll check the TSX for you..... Energizer's currently trading at $105.85 and up 85% over the last year.... see what I mean?

They say the baby boom will still go up in numbers.
You can thank me when you get rich :O)

No comments: