Monday, September 24, 2007

Boy, Do I have lots to tell!

Hi everyone!

Wow, have I ever been a busy little guy! I have tons of stuff to tell you about!

First of all, my Mommy invited her friends from work over for lunch on Friday. It was lots of fun, but at first, I wasn't sure what to make of all the people that were in my living room! There were four other mommies and four other babies! I got a little scared and I didn't want to play on the floor. I just wanted my mommy to hold me. But, Mommy had to get the lunch ready for the other mommies, so I sat in my chair and watched everyone. Afterwards, when my mommy was in the living room, I played on the floor with the other babies! Here is a picture of all of us babies! (Clockwise from me is Elsa, (she's 3 months), Evan (he's almost 3 months), Koen (he's 5 months), and Taygan (he's just about 5 weeks)

I wasn't sure why Elsa wasn't very happy? Maybe it was because she didn't like being around all of us boys! So, I told her a joke and then she was happy!


On Saturday, my Mommy and Daddy took me to a place called the zoo! Mommy said that we will be able to come back lots of times, so I have my very own I.D. card. It even has my picture on it, see!

Here's me getting ready to go. I wasn't too sure about this zoo thing... but Mommy says it was going to be fun. We'll see...

But, it was fun!
We saw giraffes....

and gorillas...

and hippopotamususususes and elephants and tigers and all kinds of things! I got pooped out though and decided to have a nap halfway through! It was such a beautiful day that I just enjoyed the cool fall air!

I'm so glad that we went to the zoo, I can't wait to go again! For more pictures of my adventure, click here.

Well, I hope you all had a nice weekend too! Enjoy the fall colours like Mommy, Daddy and I are!

See you again,
Matthew

No comments: