Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ho Hum....

So here I sit on the eve of my return to w#$*. (it's a bad word, so I won't say it out loud).
It's funny, a little more than a year ago I was doing the opposite and wondering how different my world was going to be. Now, here I am again going back to the same place again, but this time wondering how different it will be.

I honestly can't believe it's been a year. Wow... and to think, there are tons of women in the world who only get 1/4 of the time we do to be off with their babies. I can't even imagine.

So, tomorrow starts a new chapter again! I'm excited and sad and nervous and everything else all at the same time.

I just keep telling myself that I can't be super mom. I'll do my best and do what I
can when I can and take whatever shortcuts I can to make things easier! After all, millions of other women do the same thing every day, right?

No comments: