Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beep Beep!

It's true that I often see little babies and can't wonder how mine went from a little boy to the boy he is in such a short amount of time. It's true that there are often times I secretly wish I could sneak him out of his crib at night just to rock him in the rocking chair. But it's also true that as he gets older it is so amazing to see his personality develop and to start to have a lot of fun playing with him!

So, I take you to the scene in our sunroom upstairs tonight after I came up from finishing piano lessons. Daddy and Matthew were sitting on the couch reading a book together... aww... what a cute moment. Mommy sits down and all of a sudden it turns into a big game.

Matthew: (points to Mommy's nose)
Mommy: Beep, Beep
Matthew: (points to Daddy's nose)
Daddy: Beep, Beep!
Mommy: (points to Matthew's nose) beep beep beep!
Matthew: finds this hysterical and starts to giggle
Matthew: (points to Mommy's nose and Daddy's nose at the same time)
Mommy and Daddy: BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!
Matthew: Just about falls off the couch in hysterical bits of laughter
Mommy: just about to pee myself from laughing soo hard

.... and so the game goes on!

No comments: