Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Basketball puzzle

A while back I bought Matthew a whole bunch of puzzles at a kids sale. Recently, a lot of pieces have seemed to go missing. I couldn't believe that we could lose that many pieces in just a few weeks?!? Boy am I a bad mom!

But, you see, Matthew has a new toy. It's kind of like basketball, baseball and golf all in one, for toddlers.

It has these big plastic balls that you put into the basketball hoop and they fall down a tunnel and come rolling out the sides.

It didn't take Matthew long to figure out that you had to pick the balls up from the bottom and put them into the hoop at the top.

The other day I caught him with his hand down the tunnel all the way to his elbow. I asked him what he was doing... he pointed to the hoop. So, I stuck my hand down there and guess what I found?

You guessed it, 3 balls... and 6 puzzle pieces! Next time I can't find my keys I'll know where to look :O)

No comments: