Saturday, December 8, 2007

I met Santa!!

Hi everyone! It's me, Matthew, blogging today.

Boy, did I ever have a fun day today! Let me tell you about it!

First of all, Mommy and Daddy took me to the shopping mall after I woke up from my morning nap. Mommy said I was going to meet Santa... who the heck is Santa? But, when I got there, Mommy said there was too long of a line up so we would come back later.

So, then we went to my first Christmas party! It was at my Mommy's work place. When we got there, there were all kinds of kids running around! Mommy and Daddy got to eat pizza. Mommy tried to feed me mushy carrots... I wanted pizza! I kept trying to grab it from Mommy, so she let me have a little taste ;o) Next, Mommy tried to give me some bottle. I had a little bit, but when I found out Mommy was drinking Apple Juice out of this funnt little box with a teeny, tiny nipple coming out of it, I had to have some too! Mommy didn't think I would be smart enough to drink out of the teeny, tiny nipple, but she put it in my mouth and I took my first sip of apple juice! Boy was it good! Mommy says I can't have that very often though.

After lunch, we went into a dark room and watched a movie. It was about a little deer that had a red nose. A red nose! How funny! I watched on a BIGGGG TV screen, just like when I saw the bee movie. I watched for a little while, but it was getting near my nap time and I was getting tired. So, mommy took me to the back of the room and I laid down across two chairs and had a little nap!

When I was done with my nap, Mommy took me to the North Pole Store! It was a store that was just for kids! She was going to take me inside, but the lady said "no Mom's allowed!"... so the lady took me shopping! I got to buy a present for Mommy and a present for Daddy! The lady put them both in gift bags and helped me take them back to Mommy and Daddy! I told them that they can't open their presents until Christmas morning!!!

Then we went to get MY present. Mommy sat me on a chair and put it in my lap. I got so excited, I started shaking! It was actually the wrapping paper that got me so excited! It was very shiny and crinkly!


Oh Boy! What could this be?


I'm not sure if I want the paper or the toy?!?


You mean, I can't keep the paper too?


This is me figuring out just what this toy can do....


So then.... I finally got to visit with this guy named Santa! Mommy said I was supposed to tell him what I want for Christmas, so I didn't waste any time.. I got right to it!


And then... it was time to go... to see Santa again!!!!

He must have made it over to the mall in record time, because he was still at the party when I left, but he beat me to the mall! I had my picture taken with him again. Here it is for you to see. I am sooooo cute!

No comments: