Wednesday, December 12, 2007

7 months old!

Matthew turned 7 months old today! We didn't get a chance to do his 7 month pictures yet, but here are some of my favourite pictures from his 6 month photo session. I'll eventually get the rest onto our flickr site.

We've been keeping well. Matthew and I went to his play class on Tuesday. Unfortunately, it was one of those days where he could probably have used another nap right about when the class started, but he made it through and had lots of fun with the parachute and bubbles! I think that it's a great class for him to get out and socialize with other babies, even if he doesn't get too much out of the singing and stories yet. But who knows, maybe he's taking in way more than I think.

Tomorrow we have one last visit to the evil needle lady for the next 6 months. This one is only 1 needle, a booster for the flu shot. Hopefully it will be a quick visit!










No comments: