Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Time is here!

Matthew and I have been busy getting ready for Christmas this week! On Tuesday, we had his last play class before the holidays. I was so impressed with him! He was really into the class and laughing and watching the stories and songs! He's even doing better than some of the 10 and 11 month old babies (in my eyes of course :O)

Yesterday, Matthew and his friend Kate had a couple of play dates while the moms took turns running errands. It sure is nice to be able to rely on someone so close by to watch him for a bit... makes it A LOT easier when you have 10 different places to run to... Thanks Andrea :O)

Today we have just been hanging out, packing and wrapping the last few presents. We bought a cushy coffee table for the living room and Matthew has decided that standing and hitting the top of it with his hand is his new fun game. He's standing very well beside it, but I just don't trust him yet, so I stay right there to hold him. Every time I put him back down on the floor to play, he wants to go back to the bench! Oy! What did I do!?!

Here's a few quick pics from last week. I promise there will be more very soon!



No comments: