Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I love my Wubanub

Today Mommy gave me a new present! It's called a Wubanub. She said that she bought it from the United States and it had to take a trip in the mail. Sounds like fun!

I love my Wubanub. You see, before my soothie was always falling out of my mouth and I couldn't figure out how to put it back in. My Wubanub is a little beanbag kitty that has a soothie attached to it. Now, with my Wubanub, even if it falls out, I can push it back in! Well, most of the time. If I can't, I just yell and Mommy comes running! (Don't tell her, but sometimes I do this on purpose to see how fast she comes... it's funny!)



Mommy says that whomever thought of a Wubanub should be given a medal. She said something about it being a lifesaver, whatever that means.

I'm smarter than the average baby though. I figured out that if I stick my thumb in the hole of my soothie, then it's like sucking on my soothie and my thumb at the same time! What fun!



Mommy has been taking me to see Dr. Patty. She's a chiropractor.. boy that's a big word! Dr. Patty says that she will help me to be able to move my head to both sides and that way, I won't have a flat head anymore. Mommy was really happy about this! So far, I have seen Dr. Patty twice. I can't even tell that she's helping me. She just holds me in her arms, looks at me in the mirror and gives me a gentle neck massage. I'm always a good baby! I never fuss for her. I only make strange when the reception lady comes to talk to me :O)

Well, it's my bedtime now. I'll talk to you again soon!

Love,
Matthew

No comments: