Wednesday, October 29, 2008

If you can help.....

.... me find a way to get my little man to brush his teeth, I would be oh, so grateful! You see, I've tried every single thing I can possibly think of to convince/beg/trick/force him to brush his teeth, but nothing works.

Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I get this far. He'll put a toothbrush in his mouth and lick off the toothpaste.




Here, I can just see him mocking me .... "see Mom... I
ammmmmmm brushing my teeth...."



On this particular day, he was in a good mood.. but most days lots of kicking and screaming are involved.



So, if you have any suggestions, gosh, I'd love to hear them. I fear we'll be giving a 2 year old fillings if we can't nip this brushing thing in the bud soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

With Max I showed him how I brushed my teeth, making noises like Eeeee when doing my front teeth, aaaahh, when doign my back, etc. Now he comes int he bathroom and points to the toothbrushes and says "Eeee" I knowit's more for the toothpaste, but he ends up chewing on the toothbrush, which I figure is sort of like brushing. Don't know how much of the front teeth are getting but I'm taking what I can get. My friends have their son stand in front of the bathroom mirror. Seems to work for them. Good luck!