Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Almost Recovered

So, we had a nice weekend away.. although I had to spend almost all of it in bed... and no, not what you're thinking ;o( This torturous cold virus thingy that I had just would not go away and I actually found myself getting worse throughout the weekend. To the point that my Mom made me go to the doctor when I got home and I was diagnosed with strept throat and told by the doctor "well, duh, you're not going to get better because you've got yellow stuff on your tonsils.. you need antibiotics." Great.

So, 2 days later, I actually feel like I have an eensy teensy bit of energy (I have somehow managed to go to work the past 2 days though), and a little bit better.

Hope to be better for the trip to Edmonton this weekend! I am taking my mom to see her favourite singer, Celine Dion. It should be fun!

In the meantime, Matthew is having fun getting spoiled rotten by Grandpa and Grandma!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That totally sucks. Glad to hear you are feeling better. iI figure it's just a matter of time that Max brings something home that sends us all in a loop of sickness