Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Adventure #3 - My First Dip in the Ocean

Hi everybody, it's Me, Matthew blogging today! Guess what? I'm on vacation! It's been lots of fun because I have seen all kinds of new things and done all kinds of things that Mommy keeps saying "this is Matthew's first time....". It has also not been fun because sometimes I don't want to travel in our truck again and again and again... but then Mommy brings out some kind of a new toy that I have never seen and it makes the trip fun again! When I need a break, Mommy and Daddy let me come up into the front of the truck and turn all of the knobs and buttons for a while. Then we go for walks outside where I run around and Mommy chases me. She says it is to wear off some of my energy. It usually works because then I have a nap the next time we go in the truck again!

Last weekend, we were in a place called Vancouver. That's where Mommy and Daddy used to live. On Sunday morning, they took me to a place that they said was their most favourite place in all of Vancouver. It is called Ambleside park.

We got to see the ocean! I got to dip my toes into it... it was very cold, but that didn't stop me! I also found all kinds of neat rocks and sticks and shells!

We also met all kinds of nice doggies who were going for swims in the ocean as well!









No comments: