Friday, June 13, 2008

Mommy and Matthew Day

Hi everyone, it's me, Matthew blogging today.
Today Mommy and I went on a date! It was lots of fun! You see, Daddy is gone for a "guys weekend" to golf and so it's just me and Mommy and Mommy didn't feel like cooking tonight.

So we went to this little restaurant in McKenzie Towne... Mommy and I highly recommend it. We had grilled salmon and roasted potatoes! They were very, very yummy! I couldn't get enough of the salmon.. I ate waaayyyy more than I ever eat at home!

Then, Mommy took me for ice cream! Actually, it was something called Gelato, but it looked like ice cream to me. There were sooo many flavours, we couldn't decide which ones we wanted! The lady let us try one on a little spoon. I thought it was very yummy, so that's the one we got! I don't remember the name of it, but it was vanilla and chocolate and we picked raspberry as our other flavour!

The best part was that the spoons were just my size :O)





No comments: