Tuesday, June 24, 2008

... I ordered at a restaurant!!

Hi everyone, it's me, Matthew, blogging today.
Sorry, it's been a while, but Mommy has been very very busy at work and, well, you know she has to do the typing for me :O)

So, this past weekend, Mommy and Daddy took me to a restaurant!! It was our first "official" Family breakfast in a restaurant!

We went to this cool place called Cora's... you should see if they have one near where you live.. their food was really yummy and Mommy and Daddy said it didn't cost us too much either!

I wasn't that impressed to start with because the restaurant lady gave me a basket full of broken crayons. I'm only one year old you know, I need better crayons than that! (and, well, I also wanted the camera Daddy had)...



But, it got much better once Mommy gave me her phone to play with instead!



I got to order my very own meal! Mommy and Daddy ordered it as soon as we got there so I didn't have to wait very long. French Toast and Lots of Fruit!! Boy was it Yummy!!!

(Mommy note: Can someone explain to me why my kid seems to eat 10 times as much when I take him out then what I can get him to eat at home?!?! Is he trying to tell me something???)



There was just so much darn excitement in this place.. I had to check out what everyone else was eating too!




... So, I told Mommy and Daddy we definitely have to do this again! It was sooo much fun!

Talk to you later!
Love,
Matthew

1 comment:

Shan said...

Aww cute pictures. We actually just had a Cora's open up in our town. We haven't tried it out yet though.