Saturday, June 7, 2008

I must have been Crazy

.... to go garage saling in today's weather!!! But, remember, I lived in Vancouver for 5 years and if you don't go out and do stuff in the rain, well then you'll never go out and do stuff!!

I scored some good finds.... 24 hardcover kids books for $24... including a brand new version of "tails" which I had just bought for $20. Guess I'll be returning that one!

... the coooolest cassette player (yes I know they don't make cassettes any more) WITH a microphone that changes your voice into either a monster, robot, space person, regular person or chipmunk!! Made by Fisher Price from yesteryear... Matthew thinks this is quite the find... He holds the microphone up to you and wants you to talk.. .but when you hold it up to him, he opens his mouth as if to say something but nothing comes out! It's too funny...

... lastly, 4 new boy trucks, made for 1 year olds that have handles to push around and two have all kinds of buttons to make crazy sounds and even a shape sorter.

... oh, and a CCM wetsuit that still had the tags on it... and a pair of "genuine leather" sandals for Matthew.

Pretty good for $30 total, I would think.

No comments: