Monday, March 24, 2008

My Last Day of School

Story #2:

Last week was my last day of school.... it was soo sad.... it seemed like we had been going to school forever! Actually, we had been going for almost half my life so it was a long time!

Miss Natalie is my favourite teacher in the whole world! Mommy says she would recommend her to everybody! On my last day of school, I brought Miss Natalie a present.. it was a bag that had dirt and flowers in it and you could grow the flowers right out of the bag! They were called "forget-me-nots"... I'm not sure why that was funny, but Miss Natlie thought it was so cute! She said how could she ever forget Mr. Matthew!

On my last day, Miss Natalie also brought a water table to class with little ducks for us to play with (mommy note - see pictures some time next week)... but Miss Natlie didn't know that playing with water is my most favourite thing to do in the whole wide world!!!! I was there in a flash and I didn't want to leave....

When Mommy said that it was time for the other babies to play, she took me back to the mats, but I snuck away in a few seconds and crawled all the way back by myself.. I squeezed my way inbetween two mommies and started to play again! I didn't even care that my Mommy wasn't with me!

But then Miss Natalie said it was time to come back to class and she put a lid on the table. I was not impressed. I didn't not want to participate in the last part of my class, not even the parachute, which is one of my favourite things. I just wanted to crawl back to that table and try and figure out how the heck to get the water back!

Thankfully, I still couldn't resist the bubbles, so that brought me crawling back to the rest of the group.

I'll miss my class but hopefully some day I'll be able to go again :O)

No comments: