Tuesday, March 11, 2008

hmmm... what to say...

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I'm in one of those ruts again. So let's see... what's new at our house?

..I am finally over a cold that seemed to last forever.. well 2 weeks and 1 day to be exact. Matthew and Darren haven't gotten it (knock on wood)...

...we've had some beautiful weather here lately... yesterday was 13 I think... makes for nice long walks to the park. Matthew never likes the "walk" part... probably because he sees the same houses every time... but he loves the "swing" part at the halfway point to our walk!... hopefully we'll have some different routes to take soon! I hear they're putting a Sobey's up within walking distance of our house! That will be a good excuse for getting some exercise.....

.... Matthew's still crawling up a storm.. no walking yet, but he is walking around..... walls... yeah, I know you thought I was going to say furniture.. nope.. he has no interest in walking around the coffee table.. but find a stretch of nicely painted wall and he'll give her a go.... especially if there's a door nob within reach... that's his new obsession...

....we've recently had to give up "baby food".... Matthew decided one day that he'd had enough mush and was only going to eat "real food".... thankfully he will still eat baby cereal, but other than that, it has to be what we eat... now what to do with the 30 jars in the pantry.....

.... Matthew will be 10 months old tomorrow.... wow... I really can't believe it... I also can't believe that marks.... gulp... 6 weeks until we start visiting Nanny's house and ....gulp gulp.... 8 weeks until that which will not be spoken of happens....

that's it for now folks....

No comments: