Monday, March 24, 2008

I can see the world

Story #1:

Mommy and Daddy recently turned my carseat the other way! Sssshhh... don't tell the carseat police, because Mommy says she's really not supposed to do that until I'm 1 year old, but the carseat police don't realize that I can't even bend my legs straight at all when I sit backwards. In fact, I almost have to sit cross-legged and that's no fun, especially when you have to sit in the thing for 8 hours!

So, the first time that Mommy put me in it, I could tell that something was different.... hey! I could touch the DVD player in the ceiling! Hey... and I can see the front of this thing Mommy drives me in... wait a minute... I CAN SEE MOMMY!!!!! ALL THE TIME!!!!! Sometimes she turns around and makes me giggle, and other times, I look at her in the rear view mirror.

My carseat is right in the middle in the back of the truck, so I can see right out the front windshield.. it's quite entertaining to see everything forwards instead of backwards!

My trip to Edmonton and Saskatoon was also lots of fun because Mommy could easily feed me a bottle or pass me treats or pass me toys and she didn't have to sit in the back all the way there!

No comments: