Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Monday!

Hi Everyone! It's me, Matthew, blogging today.
Today, my Mommy is pooped so I have to do the blogging for her.

On Friday, my Grandpa Kalytuk came to visit from Nanaimo. I giggled a lot when I saw him. Mommy was happy that I was giggling and not crying, because sometimes I cry now when I get held by other people.

On Saturday, my Grandma and Grandpa Taylor also came to visit! They were all staying at my house... even Grandma and Grandpa's cat Yodi. But I didn't see him because he has to stay in the bedroom. My kitties Token and Tia don't like him very much. I don't know why though, he's a nice old kitty!

Yesterday was my baptism. That's why Mommy is pooped today. She had been shopping and cleaning our house and making food since last Monday! Today she is just going to play with me all day and maybe even watch some TV. (I guess that means I get to also, yay!!)

My baptism was pretty fun. I didn't cry at all when the minister put water on my head. He promised it wasn't going to be cold and it wasn't! Then, he took me for a walk up and down the aisle to see all the people in the church. I was a good boy, I didn't cry at all!

Afterwards, my Grandma and Grandpa Taylor, Grandpa Kalytuk, Nan and Uncle Mark and Auntie Bev came to my house for a party! I was so tired from all of the action though, that I had to have a nap. I did sit in my high chair and visit with everyone while they ate though. Everyone brought me presents! Mommy says she wasn't expecting eveyone to bring presents, but they were very thoughtful and we will have fun playing with all of them or looking at them on my wall!

Today, just my Grandpa Kalytuk is still here. Grandma and Grandpa had to go home today. I am looking forward to Halloween on Wednesday. Wait until you see my costume!

Love,
Matthew

No comments: