Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm SOOOOO Big!

Matthew's Laugh and Learn Puppy is programmed to once and a while spit out a phrase for the babies. This morning, I think the batteries are dying because it's talking non-stop... it keeps saying "I'm SOOOOOO big!".... which is a perfect intro to this post, because Matthew is getting SOOOO big!

He was at the doctors this week for a checkup and weighed 11lb 12 oz. So, bye-bye to the Newborn clothes! They have already all been packed up :o( even all his onesies were too short already. What worries me is the 3mo clothes say for up to 13 lb.. yikes! I guess that means we move into 6 month clothes shortly and just roll up the sleeves until he fits them!

Next week, we go to visit Grandpa and Grandma in Saskatoon. We will be taking a ride on an airplane together for the first time! I'm sure I will have stories to share about that. Thank goodness the first time we try this, we only have to fly for an hour :o)

More next week....

No comments: