Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Life's Little Surprises.....

At my ultrasound yesterday, I found out that our baby is breech... yep - what they've been telling me is the head for the past 2 months is actually it's bum. He or she is bum down with its feet up by its head which is why they were fooled into thinking it was the head.

So, good thing we had the ultrasound, or we wouldn't have known until delivery time and then would've had quite an adventure... because of its estimated size, they don't even want to consider trying to turn it at this point either.

So.... we are having our baby by c-section on Saturday! I was pretty disappointed at first when I heard the news as I had only invisioned having our baby the old fashioned way, but I know that having a healthy baby and healthy me is what is most important!

So wish us luck... I'm trying to train Darren on how to post to the blog and add pictures in the event I'm not up for it for a few days! He has promised to send out a message with the news as soon as he can.

Take care and talk to you soon!

No comments: