Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Half Birthday!

Hi Everyone,

It's Me, Matthew, blogging today.
I haven't blogged for a realllllyyy long time, have it? That's because Mommy never lets me.

Anyhow, today is my Half Birthday.. I am One and a Half!!!

Mommy was supposed to take a picture of me and find out how tall I am and how much I weigh, but she forgot, so she will try take them tomorrow and let you know.

In the meantime, here's a list of what I can do now:

~ I can pour really well from one cup to another, especially if it's water from the cooler. and I only make really big puddles in the kitchen once and a while.

~ I can lick whipped cream from the beaters when Mommy is finished cooking.. just like Daddy!

~ I can go up and down stairs in record time.. sometimes I even beat the kitties up stairs!

~ I know how to say lots of words, but most of them still have some resemblance to "up" "ba" "ma" "na" "pa" "ih" and so on.. but Mommy knows what I mean even if no one else does yet!

~ I can feed the kitties from the kitty food bag all by myself! Sometimes I use my hands and sometimes I use a scoop!

~ I can tell Mommy and Daddy when I did a poopy in my diaper! Mommy says that means maybe sometime soon I can start to use a potty! (Except I don't think she wants me to because that would mean I'm becoming a big boy and she wants me to stay a baby!)

Anyhow.. stay tuned... pictures will come tomorrow.

Night - Night!

Love,
Matthew

No comments: