Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I missed it...

**Sigh**..... I don't know how it happened, but I missed it.

Somewhere in the last month, my baby went from being a baby to being a little person.
I realized it when I was flipping through some of the videos we had taken of him. He's no longer a little baby! He's not doing little baby things anymore! He's doing big baby things now... How did I miss it?

This is how I found him when I went in to get him from his nap... quiet as a mouse... for all I know, he was this way the entire time I thought he was napping!



So, he's now figured out how to stand in the crib... and he's figured that he can get my attention by banging his mobile loudly against the side of the crib until I come into the room.... oh nap time as I know it is over!



Today we went to the zoo to take advantage of the beautiful weather with Matthew's friends Matt and Taygan and their mommies! We had lots of fun... We might even go back tomorrow!

We went to see Matthew's favourite, the giraffes, first thing. Except, this time, he was a little freaked out by the whole building and started to make strange a bit. It was such a great day to be there because there was hardly any one in the building and we were there just as all of the animals were having their lunch, so they were all out for us to see! We even got to see the hippo swim right in front of us in the big tank.



Then, we went to have lunch! That was lots of fun with 3 babies! Here's Mr. Matthew enjoying a mum-mum...



And one more mum-mum for the ride home....



Lunch took us pretty much 1 1/2 hours and by then all the mommies and babies were pooped! So, maybe, just maybe, we'll take another trip back tomorrow :O)

No comments: