Saturday, January 17, 2009

Woof Woof, Sush, Car

This morning Daddy, on Matthew's insistance, took him to his favourite place on earth, again... the pet store!

Yesterday was Daddy's day off so they went to his other favourite place in the world... for sushi (yes, I'm not kidding)... They only go to Safeway, but I think it's the thrill of eating at the tables in the store.. and yes, he does eat his way though enough sushi to fill up a 3 year old.

So, for the rest of today, all Matthew has repeated (and I'm not kidding) is " woof woof? Car.... sush! Woof, woof!..... car? CAR!!!!... sush? Woof Woof!" and then it starts all over when I explain that we have to wait until at least tomorrow to go see a doggy again.

p.s. if you live near me and have a dog we can borrow for the afternoon (because we ARE NOT getting one...) please let me know :O)

No comments: